Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Get to know Mrs. Olson and Mrs. Gull...



We are so excited to be a part of your class for the next three weeks. Mrs. Emery has told us that you are all very amazing!


A little bit about Mrs. Olson...


I was born here, in Spanish Fork in 1982. I went to Larsen Elementary, and my favorite part of school was math. I am now going to UVSC, and hopefully will become a teacher in a couple of years.


I have been married for four years to my husband, Dan, and we have a two-year-old daughter named Ellie.


My favorite color is green, my favorite animal is a monkey, my favorite season is summer, my favorite sport is snowboarding, and my favorite vacation spot is the beach.



A little bit about Mrs. Gull...

I am so very excited to get to work with all of you for the next few weeks. I hope that you will enjoy all of the fun activities that we have planned for you.

I was on May 12, 1981. I have lived in Spanish Fork all of my life. I am the oldest in my family. I have two sisters, Nicole (21) and Katelynn (2), a little brother, Kyle (17), and another sister coming in March.

I have been married for three years to my husband Kenneth. We have an active little one year old Brixton, who keeps us very busy.

I love the color yellow it just makes me happy. My favorite holiday is Christmas because I love all of the lights. I love to dance and have all of my life, but lately I have gotten into watching wrestling because of my husband and brother, so I guess that I like those sports the best.

No comments: